Now: Wamalug April monthly meeting (Sunday!!) - 04/10/2022 #cal-notice

Wamalug@Wamalug.groups.io Calendar <noreply@...>

Wamalug April monthly meeting (Sunday!!)

When:
04/10/2022
10:00am to 5:00pm
(UTC-04:00) America/New York

Where:
Tysons-Pimmit Regional Library, 7584 Leesburg Pike, Falls Church, VA 22043

View Event

Our April meeting will be at the Tyson’s library, 7584 Leesburg Pike, Falls Church, VA 22043. It’ll go from 10am-5pm on Sunday, April 10th (Yes, this Sunday)

Apologies for the abysmally late notice! I actually had this reservation in before our March meeting took place, and just continually forgot to post it. Won’t happen again!

Join Wamalug@Wamalug.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.