In need of: Brick Separators

Ben Rome

Hey all - I'm in immediate need of brick separators. Doesn't matter the color, as long as they're in decent condition. I need a pile of them for a work event that's happening in 2 weeks.

If you'll be at this Saturday's meeting at Oakton and you have some you want to unload, could you bring them to me? I should be there on Saturday afternoon. Alternatively, I could do some pickups next week if you're in the Springfield/Annandale/Falls Church/Vienna area.

I need approximately 60, but I'll take whatever anyone wants to give. Surprisingly, for all the LEGO I own, I only have maybe 30 separators...

-Ben Rome

Join Wamalug@Wamalug.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.