Fw: Anyone looking to buy Lego?

Constantine Hannaher

----- Forwarded Message -----

From: Zach Doell <zfdoell@...>
To: "info@..." <info@...>
Sent: Sunday, August 21, 2022 at 07:27:35 PM EDT
Subject: Anyone looking to buy Lego?

Hi there, I wanted to reach out to see if anyone in the group (or anyone you might know of in the area) is looking to buy a Lego collection. I have lots of sets from the 80s, 90s and early 2000s, some assembled some not! I don’t have a price in mind, just looking for them to go to a good home where someone will enjoy them as I have! We are downsizing and will no longer have the space.

I’ve included a photo of the shelf where they are stored just to give an idea of the quantity. More than happy to provide more photos, videos, list of sets and boxes, etc. We live in La Plata, Maryland.

Have a great weekend!
Best,
Zach
919-265-3128