Re: Holiday display at Brickmania #event

Evan Melick

Yeah, thank you for organizing this Ben! I saw the post on the Facebook group but hadn't had a chance to respond yet.

I've got a small-ish military airfield layout from brickfair that we could use. Right now it's roughly 3x6 48x48 baseplates, which a handful of fighter jets and support vehicles on top. I can probably find a way to spruce it up and make it a "holiday airfield" or something! Do you think they would be interested?

-Evan

On Sat, Nov 12, 2022, 10:24 Charlie Stephens <larliestephens@...> wrote:
Thanks for coordinating, Ben! Looking forward to this one

Join Wamalug@Wamalug.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.